Church of St Margaret, Margaret Marsh. Grade: II*. NGR: ST8235218632. Lead author: PS
This is a very small rural parish 5 miles north-east of Sturminster Newton and consists mainly of fields and scattered farmhouses. Even in 1891 the parish population was only 60 people. The church (1) was rebuilt in 1872 but retained its 15th century tower. It has a red tiled roof.
The church walls are made of Shaftsbury Sandstone with windows of Corallian limestone (2, 3, 4).
The interior was closed to visitors at the time of writing